Adaptations, Alterations and Improvements

Agent Details
Adaptations, Alterations and Improvements
Town Hall
Walter Stranz Square
B98 8AH
01527 64252
Operating in Redditch
Additional Details
If you are a council tenant you may carry out improvements to your home but you must not start work without getting permission from us in writing. We will not unreasonably refuse to give permission and if we refuse permission, we will tell you our reasons. We have the right to insist that the work is done in a certain way and to inspect it at certain stages. Any electrical work must be carried out by a registered electrician. You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of any alteration or improvement. You may have to obtain Planning Permission or Building Regulations approval before you start work. Please contact your local tenancy management team for more information.